Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Christmas is almost here!

I've been gearing up for Christmas for quite some time now, but I'm really excited about the next couple of weeks. Tomorrow I'm going to my church's Women's Christmas Dinner. I'll be seated next to most of my new Houston friends, and I'm very excited to get to know them better. On Saturday Hubby and I are hosting dinner for several couples from our church--we plan on making a big Christmas dinner. Since I love to cook, I am very, very excited!

Oh, and did I mention cookies?! I making many dozens of cookies this year to give as gifts. I'm very excited, since I love to bake (did I mention that I love to cook?) and I'm trying many new recipes this year.

I love Christmastime--knowing that Christ came to this earth as a baby just to save me--it's very amazing just to think of it.

Well, this year I'm praying for snow. It snowed here last year, so maybe it will this year. (I know, I know--I'm in Houston!) Oh well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home