Monday, January 23, 2006

And the world finally stopped spinning

The weirdest thing happened to me today. I got off the MetroRail on my way to work when I suddenly felt light-headed. I really thought I was going to black out. I hadn't felt so bad since I passed out my sophomore year of college and hit the back of my head on the concrete lab floor.

I was freaked, so I sat down on the sidewalk while waiting for the light to change so I could cross the street. I was able to make it to work, but not before having to sit down 3 more times before getting there. If it happens again, I guess I'll have to go to the doctor. I'm fine now, and I really hope it doesn't happen again.

3 Comments:

At 6:07 PM, Blogger ashley said...

I hope you're doing okay. :-( Maybe you're PREGNANT! ;-) Just kidding. Your should ask your doctor hubby for a diagnosis. And be careful!! I don't want you to pass out and hurt yourself!!!

 
At 7:10 PM, Blogger Beth said...

I'll be fine. And I'm definitely NOT pregnant. :-)

 
At 8:10 PM, Blogger Sonia said...

I was going to say "Maybe you're pregnant", but I see that it had been discussed already. LOL!

From the time I was 5 years old until my early 20s, I used to faint at least once a year. When I was about 11 years old, my mom decided to have the doctors run some tests. After about 5 visits and a dozen tests (some of them I had to have 3 times!!!), you know what the doctor finally found?
NOT A GODDAMN THING!!! They said it would probably stop after my teens, which it did... except for when I was pregnant. ;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home