Thursday, January 19, 2006

on Sisters

I was watching American Idol the other day (yeah, I'm a dork) and there were these two sisters auditioning. They were interviewed on the show and had video from their hometown. They were goofing off and having a great time. It made me realize how much I miss my own sisters.

It's kinda weird, but I get along so well with them now. After going away to college and not being home all the time, my relationship with them developed into friendships, not the sibling rivalry we had growing up. I miss goofing off with them. We have so much fun when we are together. I feel that, now that I'm in Houston, I'm missing out on so much with them. I don't like not being there for them. Maybe one day I'll be back in Atlanta and be able to spend more time with them and get to know them better.


Here's a pic of me and Lauren last summer in Michigan (I have no pictures with Julie! It's proof that I'm not with them enough! I'll get one with her eventually. Maybe at Thanksgiving?)

1 Comments:

At 8:33 PM, Blogger ashley said...

This makes me think of the song from White Christmas:

"Sisters, sisters, there were never such devoted sisters....
"All kinds of weather, we stick together, the same in the rain or
sun
"Two diff'rent faces, but in tight places, we think and we act as
one"

 

Post a Comment

<< Home