Wednesday, December 28, 2005

I hate doctors

Okay, maybe that is a little harsh . . . however, nothing gets me more nervous than going to the doctor. All day today I was progressively getting more worried about my 3:15 appointment. I know I have absolutely nothing to worry about, and it's not like I'm scared that they'll find some horrible disease or something. I just don't like having to deal with waiting in the waiting room, all that insurance stuff, filling out all those forms, and getting poked and prodded.

*Sigh* Oh well. At least its all over now. I'm glad it's done--now I don't have to go back for a whole year. Yay!

1 Comments:

At 4:42 PM, Blogger Sonia said...

Hey! Forget about being too harsh! I hate doctors too. Why? Because most of them suffer from God complex. I wrote a blog entry about that once, so I'm not going to go on and on about the subject. I'm sure that if you're remotely interested, you'll get to my blog and read it. But basically, I hate the fact that when they can't find what you have, they just say that you have nothing, instead of simply saying: "I don't know what you have. I need to ask a collegue for his opinion." Geesh! How hard is this? The tongue is not going to fall out of their mouths if they admit that they don't know something.

Sonia

 

Post a Comment

<< Home