Sunday, January 01, 2006

New Year's Resolutions

Yay for 2006! This is the first post for me that hasn't been in December 2005. Very exciting!

New Year's resolutions have always been a let down for me. I make them every year, then forget about them by Jan. 2. Maybe this year will be different! I have some goals that I definitely need to work on. Here's my short list for '06:

1. Exercise more regularly
2. Keep the house clean on a regular basis (as in, don't wait til all my clothes are dirty before I do laundry)
3. Try to eat right
4. Keep posting on my blog!

I hope 2006 is the best year yet!

1 Comments:

At 7:28 PM, Blogger ashley said...

Happy New Year!! Looks like we have similar New Year's resolutions this year... :-) We'll have to keep each other accountable. ;-) Any tips on getting in the habit of exercising regularly? I wish we could go together!! When are you moving back to Atlanta?? ;-) Yeah and I know about the house clean part. I usually only clean my house when people come over. :-) I like having a clean house but boy, am I lazy! Anyways, miss ya!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home