Saturday, March 25, 2006

Good gravy!

It's been almost a week since I've blogged! I really don't have much to say--so I guess I'll share tidbits from the week . . .

I found the other Ed Kellogg picture at MD Anderson. He is the art professor at Covenant, and I read that he had 2 paintings at MD Anderson. I found one during orientation for work (it's in the main entrance!) The other is almost as big and is in the escalator bank in the ACB building. Kellogg's paintings remind me so much of North Georgia/Tennessee Valley--it makes me miss home!

I bought an iPod! I guess that's pretty cool. I've wanted one forever and so for my birthday I bought one. (I know it's a bit early still, but that's okay.) It's my new best friend--we're attached at the hip (quite literally!) I love it!

Hmmm . . . could my week have been more boring? Maybe I'll have more to say tomorrow. Sorrry!

1 Comments:

At 4:54 PM, Blogger ashley said...

Happy birthday!! :-D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home