Monday, March 13, 2006

Hello, my name is Beth . . .

. . . and I have an addiction.

Okay, so Hubby isn't the best event planner. He and his friends made dinner plans for Wednesday night. *Sigh* I was bummed because I would have to miss some TV (specifically the American Idol voting off show). Well, they had to reschedule for tomorrow, which is even worse--it's the night that everybody sings! And I'm going to miss it!

Yes, it's sad. Yes, I know I have a problem. I'm more than willing my social life for a TV show, and not just any TV show, a reality TV show. Am I lame or what? :-)

4 Comments:

At 7:59 PM, Blogger ashley said...

You should tape it. :-)

 
At 7:15 AM, Blogger Beth said...

We don't have a VCR--otherwise I would!

 
At 11:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is your hubby handy with computers? You could record it onto your hard drive. There may even be a place where you can download it.

 
At 6:37 PM, Blogger Beth said...

Thanks for the advice, Nichole! I got the comment too late to try it, but if this happens again I definitely will. Thanks for reading my blog!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home