Tuesday, February 21, 2006

My current addiction

So Hubby has stolen my beloved TV. He's watching some shoot 'em up movie that I could care less about. Well, at least I was able to get all the way through American Idol before being kicked off. I think I need to be put away for awhile. I just sat through 2 hours of really bad singing, (for the most part), and I can't wait to do it again tomorrow!

See, I know it's probably pretty irrational to be glued to every second of the show, especially since I'm not a teenager anymore and am well past that teenybopper phase. (Although I have my moments!) What's weird is that I rationally know that the show is fluff that will probably rot my brain, but I don't think there is any stopping me until the next American Idol is crowned. Then I can go on with my normal life. (Still praying for that day!)

Don't even think about asking me about who I think will win--you'd be asking for trouble! :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home