Wednesday, February 15, 2006

I hate the gym!

I really need to find a great way to get in shape. I dread going to the gym. Should I say that? It's just so mundane. I get bored doing the same thing over and over.

I'm the kind of person that needs to have an exercise program that is fun. I don't really like sports, but I like to run around, and I love to walk! I could walk everywhere. I need to think of something that's fun and that I don't feel like I'm working out. Maybe I should join a workout class or something.

Bleh. I must do the dishes now. Maybe that counts as exercise!

1 Comments:

At 1:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm with ya! I just dread working out in general. I wish I had someone to work out with. I love going on walks - what do you say we do that together? ;-) You should join a workout class. Perhaps you can do something like Jazzercise? I know some of the ladies at my work are big into Jazzercise. :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home