Thursday, February 02, 2006

I won!

So I made a bid on ebay for this adorable sweater set from the 40s. I didn't think I would win, but I did! I'm very excited. I had to bid a couple of times in order to get it, but I think it was a good price. The set is a lavendar/purple knit. There's a shirt with cap sleeves and an adorable cardigan that doesn't have buttons. When I get it in the mail, I'll post pictures!

This is actually the second thing I've won from ebay--the first being a CD I wanted back in 2002. I was mad that the release date was pushed back a month, so I bought it from somebody in Australia. No regrets from that purchase! I still listen to the CD.

Well, I hope to have the set next week. I can't wait!

1 Comments:

At 9:14 PM, Blogger ashley said...

Yay! I was just thinking about you today and wondering if you'd won. I thought about bidding against you then giving you the set for your birthday. :-) Maybe I'll keep my eyes open for other awesome 40s clothes as a birthday present! I have a cool 40's hat I could give you. Hmmm...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home