Friday, February 10, 2006

Picture time!

Here are pictures of me in my really cute sweater set from the 40s! I got it in the mail the other day. It's hard to tell, but the fabric is a knit with lavendar and ivory swirled together. Our apartment looks kinda dark, so hopefully you can see the detailing on the sweater okay.

This is the shirt by itself. I have to pull it down a bit since it falls at my natural waist. I have no skirts or pants that come that high! (no one wants to see my stomach)


Here is the sweater. You can kinda see the zigzag pattern woven into the fabric. I think it's really interesting that the sweater has the pattern, but the shirt doesn't. It looks unique.


A closer shot--


and of course my hair looks like crap. I've been working all day and I didn't want to bother fixing it!

2 Comments:

At 7:26 AM, Blogger ashley said...

Hey I really like it! You should try to find a belt like the one in the ebay picture. If you give a Beth a sweater...

 
At 8:38 AM, Blogger ashley said...

by the way, those beads look really great with your sweater set! :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home