Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Pictures for Ashley!

This is me then . . .


. . . This is me now.



Okay. So I saw Ashley's wedding page and realized that the picture she has of me is almost 6 years old! To remedy this, I decided to post tons of pics so Ashley can pick something more recent. (hehe--Here are some more current pics for your collection Ashley!)


Okay, so I got home from work and put on my flouncy skirt and had Hubby snap away. These were the better ones . . .


Here's me on the balcony, enjoying the beautiful evening in Houston. It's 70 degrees and a light breeze is blowing . . . and the rodeo festivities can be seen down the street.



Here's me supporting me favorite restaurant--Chick-fil-A. Hubby's hand got in the way, but it's cute all the same!



And my favorite pic! Me with my beloved pansies. They make great pets--they're easy to care for and let you know when they are thirsty.

So here you go Ashley! More pics to choose from. Feel free to steal these or any others you like from my blog. :-)

3 Comments:

At 8:22 PM, Blogger ashley said...

I am literally laughing outloud!!!! I don't understand, I thought oyu would like the picture with the flower on the cheek...

 
At 6:55 AM, Blogger Beth said...

It's not exactly my favorite picture of me. I think I just look weird. The flower did look cute, though

 
At 9:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Not that I've seen you before, but I thought you looked pretty young in that pic!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home