Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Happy Birthday to me!

Yay! It's my birthday. I never knew anyone with the same birthday as me growing up, but for some reason I now know a lot of people born on the same day. The Doctor That I'm Scared Of (see post from a while ago) has the same birthday (he had a banner saying so over his desk today). So does my sister-in-law's boyfriend (If they get married it'll be really easy for my in-laws to remember their children-in-laws birthday!) Hehe--I heard a song by the Beatles on my iPod called "Birthday." It goes something like this . . . "They say it's your birthday /It's my birthday too!" Imagine it with rock guitar. It's funny. I had it stuck in my head all day.

5 Comments:

At 7:50 PM, Blogger ashley said...

Happy birthday! :-) I just tried to call you, but you didn't answer. Hope you had an excellent day!!

 
At 7:04 AM, Blogger ashley said...

Someone sounds a bit tipsy there. ;-)

 
At 7:40 PM, Blogger Beth said...

hehe. I only had one--I swear! :-)

 
At 11:02 PM, Blogger usacomp2k3 said...

sister-in-law's boyfriend? how does that work?

 
At 2:42 PM, Blogger Beth said...

She's my husband's sister

 

Post a Comment

<< Home