Saturday, April 01, 2006

Silly Hoosiers!

Hehe. I read an article online the other day about Indiana FINALLY going Daylight Savings Time! I knew that they had thought about it, but tomorrow is the first time the time will participate in 30 years! In the article, it mentioned how confusing it will be at first, and how some counties are still deciding whether they want to be on Central Time or Eastern Time. Anyway . . .

I've never actually lived in Indiana, but my grandparents live there and my parents were born and raised there. I remember every summer it was a big deal to have to change our clocks back when we visited Grandma and Grandpa, but at Christmas we didn't need to worry about it. It made things confusing--but we had some really funny conversations about the "backwardness" of the state. (All in fun, of course!)

Ah memories.

2 Comments:

At 4:48 PM, Blogger ashley said...

We had lots of conversations about the backwardsness of Indiana too. :-) Hehe

 
At 6:12 AM, Blogger ashley said...

Hey! I miss you! What's up?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home