Tuesday, April 11, 2006

This past weekend

Yay! I actually have computer time! Hubby is done with his crazy exam schedule from last week, so I can actually blog. So here goes.

Last Friday I got to see my first surgery! It was so cool! I was dressed up in scrubs and got to watch part of tumor resection from inside the bladder. I won't go into the gory details, but needless to say, it was fun.

After work, Hubby and I drove to Dallas to visit his family and see the Dallas Arboretum. (Mainly see the Arboretum.) In spring, they have thousands of tulips--last year was simply gorgeous! Just as our luck would have it, the night we arrived in Dallas, it froze and all the tulips died. I'm not even joking. Such a sad, sad day.

Saturday night Hubby's dad and stepmom took us out for sushi--it was a blast. I had never had sushi before, but it was really, really good. Fortunately, I'm not queasy when it comes to food. I'll try anything once!

Well, I guess that about sums it up . . . so that's all for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home