Wednesday, May 03, 2006

And the Cat Came Back . . .

Does anybody remember this cartoon from when we were kids about this cat and this guy who kept trying to get rid of her? Every day the man would do something horrible to the cat (like throw her off a bridge or something) but every day the cat came back. There was a catchy song to it too. Every morning the cat was on the doorstep and they'd play it. The cat came back, the very next day, the cat came back, and something I don't remember, etc. Anyway, that's what I felt like today.

The Fed-Ex packages I sent out yesterday came back! I guess there was something wrong with the paperwork. I dunno. I absolutely despise filling out all that stuff (especially since these were international) and the packages came back and I had to do it all over again. Arrrgggg. They better not come back tomorrow.

3 Comments:

At 5:20 PM, Blogger ashley said...

Ugh I hate tedious paperwork. I'm sorry you have to redo everything. :-(

I've never heard of that cartoon, but that's horrible of the man to do to the cat.

 
At 6:10 PM, Blogger Beth said...

Hehe. I can't remember all the stuff that happened to the cat, but I remember being really really sad. How could someone not love a kitty?

 
At 6:43 PM, Blogger Beth said...

Thanks for the rest of the song Charity! I had the tune stuck in my head but could never remember all the words!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home