Friday, April 14, 2006

I'm so bad!

Hehe. I'm blogging at work. There is nothing to do while I'm waiting for the next patient to arrive, so I thought I'd spend my time here. My motivation to work is shot--I'm in desparate need of a day off! I'm hoping and praying that we can leave at 2 today, since it's Good Friday, many departments are letting their employees off. I'll find out later today if that will be me. I hope so!

I haven't had a day off since mid-January. I know I shouldn't complain, but it's really hard getting used to working every day. I'm still so used to the school schedule--2 weeks off for Christmas, Spring Break, a couple of days off for Easter, etc., so I feel very drained. And my work here hasn't been too difficult!

Well, next week will be a full 6 months at this job, so I can start taking paid time off. I'm trying to save the hours for vacation, so we'll see if I actually take a day off or not! Oh, I've gotta go check on the patient!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home