Monday, May 01, 2006

Migraines and other news

Last Saturday I had the absolute worst migraine. I was really dumb and didn't where my glasses for that morning. Sometimes I get really tired of wearing them--I've thought about contacts but I'm sorta kinda scared to try them. Anyway, by the end of the day, my head was throbbing so much that it felt like my eye was either going to pop out of my head or explode right in the socket. I was so nauseated as well that I couldn't stay up to watch "Pearl Harbor." (It was on the tube and I really wanted to see all the 40s stuff.) Anyway, I ended up falling asleep around 7, then slept 'til 9 the next morning. Although, it never really was a deep sleep. I will never, ever, ever, not wear my glasses again. And I hope you all hold me to that.

Well, I definitely am starting to miss other things about Atlanta than the dogwoods (and, of course, my parents.) I haven't been able to find sweet tea anywhere here, and it's about to drive me crazy. I've resorted to making it myself, but I haven't quite got the perfect blend of tea and sugar just yet. Since it's already summer here, I better get on it!

Well, Hubby was playing computer games all last week, (he got a new game, and the next 3 weeks he'll be studying for exams and finals.) so this week I'll get the computer. And hopefully I'll get to blog more. Yay!

2 Comments:

At 5:23 PM, Blogger ashley said...

Aww *HUG* Poor Beth... I hate migraines... I hope you're feeling better!!

I love my contacts. I've had them 10 years now. I can see how they're scary, but once you get used to them they're soo nice. You can't feel them at all in your eye and it's as if your eyes have perfect vision! I love being able to wear sunglasses too. If you have any questions, definitely ask me! :-)

 
At 6:28 PM, Blogger Beth said...

Hehe. Yay for comments! I don't know if I can justify spending more money on my eyes right now, but maybe once it's time to get new lenses I'll consider it. I'll definitely ask for advice then!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home