Thursday, June 22, 2006

The Cutest Kitty Ever (Besides Ashley's of Course)

Yesterday Hubby and I had dinner over at a friends house. I think I've mentioned it before, but it's a Dinner Club that we do with Hubby's med school friends and their wives. Anyway, we headed over to their apartment. I put the cheesecake I brought on the counter, and I heard Hubby say, "Oh, look" in a sing-songy voice. I turn around, and there is a teeny tiny kitten in the middle of the hallway floor. He couldn't have been more than 8 inches long. He was the most adorable kitten I think I've ever seen--he's white with a gray face and a few patches of gray as well. It had the biggest blue eyes. Our friends had found him outside and cleaned him up and brought him home. *sigh* I really, really want a kitty now. I'm working on Hubby. I figure I can wear him down sooner or later!

4 Comments:

At 7:54 PM, Blogger Julie said...

You know I can never visit if you have a kitty....never. Do you want that?
I thought not.

 
At 6:39 AM, Blogger ashley said...

I thought Stuart was allergic?

You could always get a tiny kitty and wash it all the time instead of letting it lick itself. That usually cuts down on allergies a lot. Also, there is a kind of cat called a Bengal that are bred from Asian leopard and domestic cats. They have pelts like wild cats and they like to swim. I have a friend whose husband is allergic so they got a Bengal kitten, and apparently it makes a difference. Just some options for you. :-)

 
At 9:21 AM, Blogger Beth said...

Stuart is allergic to cats, although mildly.

You have some great suggestions. Our friends were mentioning others, like brushing the cat daily and vacuuming daily, since one of them is mildly allergic to cats as well. So far they've had no problems.

And Julie, it's not like you visit me anyway! :-)

 
At 1:29 PM, Blogger ashley said...

36 days until you get to give your big matron-of-honor speech! Have you got it all written out yet? ;-) :-D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home