Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Missouri

The Wedding State.

I've only been to Missouri twice, and my first visit wasn't until I was almost out of college. Both times Hubby and I flew out to St. Louis, which I found to be a charming city. We had so much fun seeing the Gateway Arch, which has a Western Expansion museum dedicated to the explorations of Lewis and Clark. Although, Mark Twain wasn't too fond of the state--but since I've never been elsewhere in Missouri, I can't comment.

Mainly, though, Hubby and I were there for weddings, and both of them were beautiful and romantic. Hubby was a groomsman in one, and an usher in the other, and it was a great time for me since I got to see all my old Covenant friends. If only another Covenant friend would get married in the state!

1 Comments:

At 6:06 AM, Blogger ashley said...

I've never been to Missouri. :-(

I like how you posted about the wedding state right before you posted about your sister's engagement. :-)

I can't think of any state I have been to just for weddings. Hmm...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home