Tuesday, June 27, 2006

A Small Bummer

Well, I got the bridesmaid's dress--I really, really like it, (and Ashley, your mom did a superb job sewing!) but it doesn't fit me very well. I think I'm going to get it altered here after I get back from vacation. The top is about 2-3 inches too big in the bust, but I think that should be very easy to fix. The skirt is a little big (and long) as well, but if I pin it at my natural waist I think it will be perfect. :-)

I'm so excited about being a bridesmaid! I think overall the dress looks awesome, and I can't wait to wear it! I'll post pictures of me in it once I have Hubby take some.

Oh, and vacation is only a few days away! I'm so ecstatic I think I might bust. I can't wait to see my family, get away from Houston, and just have some great fun. I'm leaving on Friday, and I'll be back on Sunday the 9th. I probably won't be blogging much, so I hope my dear readers don't miss me too much! :-)

1 Comments:

At 7:39 AM, Blogger ashley said...

:-( Well I hope you can get it altered! You might could ask around your church and see if there are any seamstresses willing to alter it for you. That's generally a cheaper way to go. When I got the bridesmaid dress altered for your wedding, it cost like $15 versus the $50 or so a dress shop wanted.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home