Thursday, July 20, 2006

Personality Test

I love personality tests! I remember doing this one in high school, although I don't quite remember the results. It fits my personality to a T, don't you think? Actually I considered all 3 of the careers it mentions before deciding to be a scientist!
You Are An ISFJ

The Nurturer

You have a strong need to belong, and you are very loyal.
A good listener, you excel at helping others in practical ways.
In your spare time, you enjoy engaging your senses through art, cooking, and music.
You find it easy to be devoted to one person, who you do special things for.

You would make a good interior designer, chef, or child psychologist.

2 Comments:

At 11:50 AM, Blogger ashley said...

Hey! no fair... I am working on a post right now about the exact same thing!! I am an ISFJ too, although some aspects of the ESFJ fit me better (especially when it comes to relationships). I'm pretty close to 50/50 when it comes to introvert/extrovert. But you can read all about that in my next post. :-)

 
At 1:43 PM, Blogger Beth said...

Okay. I will :-)

Actually, I think in high school I was an ISTJ, maybe. I know I'm very high on the I, and I think I'm right on the border of the feeling/thinking.

Anyway . . .

 

Post a Comment

<< Home