Thursday, July 13, 2006

Saving the Story for Later

I've decided to post the Michigan story later, as I am still waiting on some pictures from my dad. I wish I could say that it's great to be back, but really, it's so untolerably hot here that it's enough to drown anyone in their own sweat. One day I hope to be back in Atlanta where it's not as hot! (Really, it's not!)

Random thoughts: I'm getting back into the swing of things at work and at home. I've been so lazy about housekeeping and cooking the past few months, so I'm going to try to focus on that for the next few weeks. The messiness of the apartment has really been stressing me out! Hubby has been trying to get me to go to the gym, but I really despise that place, so I might try to find some other way to keep in shape. I'm also trying to spend less time in front of the TV and more time reading. We'll see how that goes!

Keep your eye out later for my vacation post!

1 Comments:

At 7:39 AM, Blogger ashley said...

Looking forward to hearing it!

I don't like the gym either. We should exercise together. That would be fun. :-) I wish you lived near here. :-( I get to see you in 2 weeks!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home