Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Michigan

I've saved the most dear places for last.

Michigan to me is a place where I can get away from all the stress of normal life and enjoy the beautiful world God has given us. Here is a photo montage from our trip last year:


Here are Hubby and me on the Sleeping Bear Sand Dunes. The lake in the background is Glen Lake, where we rent a cabin.


My family. Julie and Tom weren't there last year, which was a real bummer. Julie and Tyler will be there this year, but we aren't sure about Tom yet. I'm so excited about seeing Julie again (it's been a year!) and I can't wait to get to know Tyler better.


Me and Mom. I miss my parents so much!


Me and my mom again, on the jet skis we rented last year. I'm so excited to ride them again this year! But I'm also a little nervous. Those babies go fast!


A scenic picture taken on Mackanac Island, one of the most beautiful places I have ever visited in this country.

Well, next week I'll be there! I'll post pictures from this year when I get them. I hope everyone has a wonderful 4th!

2 Comments:

At 7:36 AM, Blogger ashley said...

Have fun in Michigan!!

And you forgot to mention Peru! :-) And London... and Germany... and haven't you been to France too?

 
At 5:57 AM, Blogger Beth said...

Yes, but I'm only going through states this time around. :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home