Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Story Time

I went to the grocery store after American Idol ended (only 3 people left!) and when I got back, there were 2 fire trucks in front of our apartment. I had to go around to the other entrance, and when I got there, everybody was standing outside while the firemen were checking it out. It reminded me of all the times we had to get out of bed at 2 in the morning at Covenant because of the alarm going off in Maclellan. Anyway, the place didn't burn down, so no worries.

1 Comments:

At 6:59 AM, Blogger ashley said...

Wow, so do fire trucks come whenever a smoke alarm goes off? I've set off my smoke alarm a few times because of cooking, and I've always been scared the fire trucks will come... but they haven't. :-) Glad to hear your building is okay!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home