Thursday, August 10, 2006

What to Get for Hubby?

Stuart's birthday is coming up in 2 days. I'm thinking I might make him a really good dinner--champagne chicken with mushrooms, rice, and asparagus. Maybe with a chocolate cake for dessert?

Mmmmm. Now I'm all hungry. :-)

I'm so bad at thinking of things to get for his birthday. I hope it gets easier someday! He just doesn't have a strong desire for material possessions (something I struggle with!). Maybe I'll take him out for a round of frisbee golf--and I'll even offer to drive!

2 Comments:

At 10:34 AM, Blogger ashley said...

happy birthday to Stuart!!!

So what did ya'll end up doing?

 
At 11:38 AM, Blogger Beth said...

Hehe. Hooray for Stuart's birthday! It's today, and it's not over yet! I'm making him the dinner I mentioned. So yummy!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home