Thursday, September 07, 2006

At This Very Moment

Ahhh! I've been tagged by Ashley!

So for all those dying to know:

1. Are you craving anything and if so, what?

I'd have to go with hot tea. It would be so great to be home, curled up on the couch, with a good book and hot tea.

2. What is the weather outside, and do you wish it would change?

It's 82 degrees and mostly cloudy, with the humidity at 59% (which is very good!). I wish it was 60 degrees, with the leaves changing a brillant red . . .

3. What two websites do you think you will go to next after you are finished here?

Um, I don't know. Maybe check my e-mail? I know I'm boring!

4. Do you wish you were somewhere else and if so, where?

I've posted on this many times. :-) Maybe I complain too much! But yes, there are many places I'd rather be than Texas.

5. Do you wish you were someone else, and if so, who?

I don't know . . . God has blessed me so much. I don't think I would ever want to be anyone else.

Now I tag Julie, Jennifer, and Lauren. You're it!

1 Comments:

At 9:17 AM, Blogger ashley said...

Hooray! You posted! :-) I'd rather you be here too. Or me in Texas with you. By the way, I don't think you're boring! :-) I bet Stuart doesn't think so either.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home