Friday, May 12, 2006

I'm Going Slightly Mad

This was the longest week in the history of the world! Today especially dragged on and on and on and on. This morning the clinic was running so far behind that I thought I might pull my hair out. The afternoon also dragged on forever, since I've finished my database work and I've run out of things to do. I'm actually sorta glad that the lab is moving, because it gives me something to do instead of just surfing the Internet.

On a happier note, I got to restore my sanity a little by going shoe shopping! Such fun. I went by myself (while Hubby studied for finals) so I could browse every single aisle and try on as many pairs of shoes as I wanted. I put on my iPod and just relaxed. I even bought a few pairs of shoes--vintage inspired of course! (Although, still no bridemaid's shoes. Must keep looking.) Anything can be made better with shoes. :-)

2 Comments:

At 6:56 AM, Blogger ashley said...

I used to hate shoe shopping, but in the last year I have really started to enjoy it! I just hate being limited by not being able to get heels. :-( My favorite store is DSW... Paul doesn't understand why I "need" so many pairs of shoes! hehe

 
At 7:17 PM, Blogger Beth said...

Stu doesn't either! Men just don't understand.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home